The First Step

Welcome to CreativeSteph13

Sharing a life of Creativity, Organization and Joy!  

Creative or Organized. Who says you have to be one or the other? I love to create things & I love to organize things. Why not embrace both?

As one of three daughters, I was blessed with parents who introduced me to so many areas of the world... art, music, cooking, travel, gardening, crafts and all types of do-it-yourself.

My "to do" list is a mixture of practicality and dreams. What needs to be done and what I hope can be done. From creating new pieces of art, to organizing something, to sharing it with others. 

I believe dreaming is just as important as planning.

I believe there is joy in every day - we just have to choose to see it.  
Big or small, it's waiting for us. 

I believe a little bit of organization can make life so much sweeter. 

I believe in sharing and I love to make people feel included.

We can inspire and be inspired by others. We can teach and be taught by others.  
I believe we can be organized, creative, or BOTH if we want.

So I find my bliss in both organization and creativity. This blog is all about that. I want to share new art pieces I've made, creative ways to brighten your environment, and ideas to make your life more organized. Hope you'll be a part of this fun journey.    -Steph