DIY Alphabet Letter Frames


I love Alphabet Letter Designs but the price for them are sooooo expensive. 
So I decided to Do It Myself for just a few dollars.

Supplies: 
Inexpensive Frames (1 per letter)
12x12 Scrapbook Paper (1 solid and 1 pattern per frame)
Cutting Machine (Cricut/Silhouette) to cut out the letters
(or just print them out from your computer and carefully cut them out with scissors)
T-Square or Ruler
Glue


I chose 8 1/2 x 11" frames (you could go smaller or larger, or get square frames, etc).
Got them from The Dollar Tree so they were super inexpensive.

Cut my pattern paper to the frame size.

Cut out my letters on the Cricut (7 1/2 wide).

Used a T-square to line up the letters and glued them down.

Let dry for about 10 minutes (while I was waiting for everything to dry, I made sure the glass on the frames was clean). Inserted paper/letters inside the frames and then replaced the backing.



You could choose any letters and any color of background paper and you can create custom letters for your kids, for holidays, etc. For just a few dollars! My project of 4 letters was around $10 (instead of $79 for each letter).