Blessings From Above - New Art + a little instant gratification


After I wrote about the sweet surprise my dad had for my mom here, I wanted to capture that special feeling and put it on canvas. Something that would remind me of the deeper and long lasting love of family and encourage me to be the type of person who thinks of others and tries to be a blessing in their lives.
 (Even if you have to be a little sneaky - thanks dad!)

So I created this canvas called Blessings from Above.  I love looking at it everyday!

 (I'm trying something new and have added an Instant Digital Download section to my Etsy Shop - that way you can buy art online and download art straight to your computer and print it out yourself - instant gratification - online art - no waiting! ) 
 


Hope you have a blessed week!
Love, Steph