A To Do List Art Piece that will Make You Happier Every Day

I love To-Do Lists (like that surprises you). I've got lists for everything. There's something about those little check marks that make me feel like I've accomplished something (and that I actually have a little control over my hectic life). But even if you complete your list, it's only for a short time, and you'll only to have more items to complete later on.

So how about a To-Do List that makes you happier every day? 
I put together some of my favorites in a bright mixed media art piece. Focus on these each day and, you can have a life that's full of more joy, and more peace, and whole lot more happiness.

Encourage Someone 
(a compliment, a happy word, people love to be noticed)
Laugh A Lot 
(there's usually something funny - even in the not-so-funny moments)
Try Something New 
(keep learning, be bold, get out of your rut)
Say Thank You 
(such a lost art - if you don't express gratitude, you're expressing ingratitude)
Listen with Your Heart 
(not just your ears, look beneath the surface of the words) 
Enjoy the Little Things
(make a concerted effort to look for moments of joy)
Be Yourself 
(it's exhausting to keep a mask on - put it away and let the real you shine through)


To Do List by CreativeSteph13

Hope you accomplish everything on THIS TO-DO List.
Love, Steph