DIY Bee Bathroom Decor

 My Guest Bathroom is designed around the theme of Bees. It started when I created some Bee Art and then I've been collecting and creating since then.
Here's my new DIY Bee Collage: 

Choose any Wall Collage Display

Paint (or not) - I used Chalk Paint 

I also used a distressing technique - first layer of paint (darker). Let dry.
Apply a thick coat of Elmer's Glue and paint a lighter color over it. 
As it dries you'll get a rustic crackled paint look.

Measure each section and create individual collages with paper, words and
embellishments - use whatever makes you happy.

Play around with the layout - take photos of each layout as it helps
to decide which one you prefer.

Glue them down.

Glue a Rustic Drawer Handle on top (optional)


And some fun other Bee decor I have.

More Bee Favorites to inspire you.