Let's Get Organized - Junk Drawer

Everyone has that dreaded junk drawer with items shoved in with no rhyme or reason. You're not sure what's in there but are afraid to throw anything out.
Searched and searched for just the right organizer for one of my kitchen drawers but most didn't fit correctly and were too expensive.

After decluttering a bit, I decided to create my own organizer using a bit of paper. 

 Measure your drawer and decide how many boxes/sections you want and what will fit in them. I sketched it out several different ways until I fit everything I needed.

Two Sided Scrapbook Paper (sturdy weight)

Cut the Boxes with a Silhouette or Cricut
If you don't have one, just Google Box Pattern Templates, pick one that works for you and cut them with a paper trimmer.) The most important thing is to make sure the sides of your boxes fold over at least once (preferably twice) for strength.

Fold the Boxes and Glue/Tape the sides


Another Option is to use Cereal Boxes

{via}

{via}

 

Happy Organizing!