Practical Storage for Electronic Bits & Pieces

iPods, iPhones, Cameras, Kindles, Tablets....... So many bits and pieces for all our electronics - but where to put them? My goal was to be able to get to the items easily, without actually having to see a bunch of wires in a tangled mess.

 Found some cute fabric bins at Target.

And some adhesive metal bookplates at Staples.

Created some custom labels on my computer and printed them on some Full-Sheet Labels from Avery. I love love love these as I can cut them to any size I want.

Put the paper bits (receipts, manuals, how to guides, and other paper info) into envelopes with my custom labels.

Sorted all the bits and pieces and put them into the bins along with the envelopes. Stuck on the adhesive metal bookplates - these worked perfectly on the fabric bins. Used my fab Epson LabelWorkslabel maker to print out individual labels.

So cute and functional. Wires and paperwork, along with all the other bits and pieces, are hidden from plain site, but I can grab them in a second whenever I need them.

Happy Organizing!  Love, Steph


Stay in Touch by following me on...