Measuring Cups - a simple way to store them



I use to dig in my kitchen drawers for the right size measuring cup until I 
came up with a practical way to store them using the inside of a cupboard.
Used one of my favorite organizing things: Command Hooks

Grabbed a pencil, level and spaced out the measuring cups evenly on the inside of the cabinet (making sure nothing got in the way of the door closing).

I have two sets of measuring cups Stainless Steel and Collapsible and I tend to use every one them when I'm really on a cooking blitz. (You don't even want to see what the kitchen looks like then.) 

 Put up the Command Hooks, waited a bit as they set, then put up all the cups. 

 
Simple, easy to use and.... no more digging around in a drawer.

Happy Organizing! 
Love, Steph



Stay in Touch by following me on...